FW: [DXLab] Worm

Don't know exactly where to take this but have been helped by the computer guru's here before.
I keep getting a popup stating "Windows users urged to download this now." About every 2 hours and it's starting to interfere because I can't do anything while it's showing. At the top it indicates localweatherradar.com.
I've searched Google and can't find much about it.

+ Try running the free versions of "Spybot Search and Destroy" and "MalwareBytes" to see if either will detect the malware and offer to remove it.