Re: DXKeeper

Dave AA6YQ

DXKeeper award screen section keeps coming back every time I logged a QSO and I have "Award" unchecked.

+ DXKeeper automatically makes visible a panel like Award in order to show you an item whose contents are invalid; the item's label will be flashing in blue or red font, depending upon the severity of the situation.

Is there away to keep it off permanently at least until I "check" the Award box?

+ Yes:

1. if when logging a QSO, DXKeeper flashes the label of one of its items, correct the item's contents

2. if after DXKeeper reports errors after importing QSOs, correct those errors