From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> on behalf of Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 11:16 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] missing PTT with Flex and WSJT-X

+ AA6YQ comments below

If you've had a windows update, you probably have the com ports corrupted.
You may need to download com_name_arbiter.zip then extract, install, run,
reboot and WSJT-X will be able to PTT the 6600. If not, you need to create a
SmartSDR CAT PTT com port, and provide the port number to WSJt-X /
Commander.

+ Commander does not use COM ports to interact with Flex Signature radios
like the 6600, nor does it use SmartSDR CAT. Commander interacts with Flex
Signature radios via your Ethernet local area network.