Re: More questions about DXCC Credit Analysis Report

Dave AA6YQ

Pete, if “partial credit” has been granted to one or more of your QSOs – like “mixed and CW, but not the band” – enable DXKeeper’s “Partial Credit” option, which allows the use of E, B, and M in “QSL Rcvd” items of logged QSOs:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Items.htm#QSL%20rcvd

It's from ARRL, somehow changed from the original block format to that line. The only difference from what you expect is that the callsign is present. I also noticed that looking at my DXCC record online, it says that I have credit for Mixed as well as CW, but not for the band. For the moment my focus is on getting to the Honor Roll, so I'll concentrate on the Mixed list.
73, Pete N4ZR

Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.

On 5/29/2019 5:20 PM, BILL KENNAMER wrote:
Pete,

It cannot be determined from that entry. Is it from LOTW or from DXLab?

From an Original DXCC listing, it should look like:
Worked: 082
DXCC: Jamaica (82)
Date: 1975-01-01
Mode: CW (cw)
Band: UNKNOWN

This would be a credit ONLY for CW DXCC. It will not be a credit for Mixed DXCC or a 20 meter credit in DXCC Records.

Credits prior to 1992 came from the original record for the original mode only. Prior to 1992, if you submitted a 6Y card for Mixed, you would submit it again for CW. There would be no record for 20 meters, as no band records were kept, even for 5Band DXCC.

I still believe this stems from your being a beta tester and how the records were entered on your end at that time. Since I was largely inactive from 2000 to 2014, and did not sign on to LOTW until then, I have no problem with my old records, as the near 40,000 QSOs entered since 1961 were entered after 2014, and were all entered with logged date and time. I had a surprising number of matches on those old one from the 80s

73

Bill K5FUV

On Wednesday, May 29, 2019, 10:23:20 AM CDT, Pete Smith <n4zr@...> wrote:

Say I have an entry in this report as follows:
"149 851347831 card 6Y5BF 82 1976-01-01 20M CW no exact match found in log, new Entity, Entity-Band, Entity-Mode"
Is the part following the mode received from ARRL, or is that DXKeeper's analysis based on what *it* knows about, in this case, the status of various QSOs with 6Y5 as of 1976? When I do the various on-line lookups on my Logbook's DXCC Report, it appears to say that I have gotten credit for the entity and the mode, but not yet for the band. Is there any efficient way to repeat this process for each listing in the report?
This is what I get from the Mixed listing:
Worked Station
Worked

6Y5BF
DXCC

JAMAICA (82)
Date

1976-01-01
Mode

CW (CW)
Band

20M
. Can you tell from the way these listings are formatted whether credit was given for mode or band? Is this the significance of the "(CW)"?