Re: More questions about DXCC Credit Analysis Report

BILL KENNAMER

Pete,

It cannot be determined from that entry. Is it from LOTW or from DXLab?

From an Original DXCC listing, it should look like:
Worked: 082
DXCC: Jamaica (82)
Date: 1975-01-01
Mode: CW (cw)
Band: UNKNOWN

This would be a credit ONLY for CW DXCC. It will not be a credit for Mixed DXCC or a 20 meter credit in DXCC Records.

Credits prior to 1992 came from the original record for the original mode only. Prior to 1992, if you submitted a 6Y card for Mixed, you would submit it again for CW. There would be no record for 20 meters, as no band records were kept, even for 5Band DXCC.

I still believe this stems from your being a beta tester and how the records were entered on your end at that time. Since I was largely inactive from 2000 to 2014, and did not sign on to LOTW until then, I have no problem with my old records, as the near 40,000 QSOs entered since 1961 were entered after 2014, and were all entered with logged date and time. I had a surprising number of matches on those old one from the 80s

73

Bill K5FUV

On Wednesday, May 29, 2019, 10:23:20 AM CDT, Pete Smith <n4zr@...> wrote:

Say I have an entry in this report as follows:

"149   851347831      card           6Y5BF           82  1976-01-01      20M         CW   no exact match found in log, new Entity, Entity-Band, Entity-Mode"

Is the part following the mode received from ARRL, or  is that DXKeeper's analysis based on what *it* knows about, in this case, the status of various QSOs with 6Y5 as of 1976?  When I do the various on-line lookups on my Logbook's DXCC Report, it appears to say that I have gotten credit for the entity and the mode, but not yet for the band.  Is there any efficient way to repeat this process for each listing in the report?

This is what I get from the Mixed listing:

Worked Station Worked   6Y5BF DXCC   JAMAICA (82) Date   1976-01-01 Mode   CW (CW) Band   20M

.  Can you tell from the way these listings are formatted whether credit was given for mode or band?  Is this the significance of the "(CW)"?

--

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network