Re: More questions about DXCC Credit Analysis Report

Pete Smith

Wonderful (JK). The next sound you hear will be me slogging through some 500 calls x 4 lookups from the DXCC record.  I'll probably resurface sometime next week.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network 
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now 
spotting RTTY activity worldwide. 
For spots, please use your favorite 
"retail" DX cluster.
On 5/29/2019 12:15 PM, BILL KENNAMER wrote:

I can tell you definitively since I was at DXCC when it was done. 
On convert paper records:
Mixed. Only code number entered
Phone; code number and phone mode
Dates of both were 11/15/1945
CW: code number, Cw mode, and date 1/1/1976. 
No other information was entered. 

Your problem, I believe, stems from being a beta tester and entering QSOs made before 1992. 

On Wednesday, May 29, 2019, 10:23 AM, Pete Smith <n4zr@...> wrote:

Say I have an entry in this report as follows:

"149   851347831      card           6Y5BF           82  1976-01-01      20M         CW   no exact match found in log, new Entity, Entity-Band, Entity-Mode"

Is the part following the mode received from ARRL, or  is that DXKeeper's analysis based on what *it* knows about, in this case, the status of various QSOs with 6Y5 as of 1976?  When I do the various on-line lookups on my Logbook's DXCC Report, it appears to say that I have gotten credit for the entity and the mode, but not yet for the band.  Is there any efficient way to repeat this process for each listing in the report? 

This is what I get from the Mixed listing:

Worked Station Worked   6Y5BF DXCC   JAMAICA (82) Date   1976-01-01 Mode   CW (CW) Band   20M

.  Can you tell from the way these listings are formatted whether credit was given for mode or band?  Is this the significance of the "(CW)"?

-- 

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network 
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now 
spotting RTTY activity worldwide. 
For spots, please use your favorite 
"retail" DX cluster.

Join DXLab@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.