Re: DXCC Credit Analysis Actions

Pete Smith

I just wonder how many others are in the same boat.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.

All of the credits in question derived from actual cards reviewed and accepted by ARRL, so I contend that a better approach would be for DXKeeper to look for QSOs with the station, mode and band in the *year*, and only balk if there is none, or more than one that fits.  That would take care of 99 percent of mine.

+ Better for you, perhaps, but possibly worse for other users. DXKeeper will continue to only automatically link DXCC credits to QSOs when the match is exact.

at <http://reversebeacon.net> <http://reversebeacon.net> , now spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 5/28/2019 3:33 PM, BILL KENNAMER wrote:

	I had no problem with mine entering QSOs back to 1961, but I entered the correct date and time.

	When these cards were originally entered in DXCC records, they were entered into the system 38 with country code number only, no call sign.  Even given that, I have no discrepancies.

	73

	Bill K5FUV

	Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS>

	On Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 1:59 PM, Pete Smith <n4zr@...> <mailto:n4zr@...>  wrote:

		Still trying to get the DXCC status in my log to match with DXCC info from ARRL.  Ran this routine and it worked great for recent QSOs, updating their QSL status to verified, but it left 525 DXCC credits in the status "no exact match found in log."  Each and every one of these is a QSO back in the 70s, 80s and 90s, and the reason why no match was found is that  there is no date in ARRL's record other than the year - for example, 1976-01-01.The instructions for this report say that it should not be used for old QSOs, but not why.  I guess this explains it.

		Is there any other way I can update the QSL status for these QSOs in bulk? They are all shown by DCXX as "card", so there is no doubt (I think) that I deserve the DXCC credit.  I'd just like to avoid 525 separate operations.