From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> on behalf of Andy k3wyc <a.durbin@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 10:26:33 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] FT4 Transmit Failing Through Commander

Just another data point -

FT4 with Commander and TS-590S working ok here.  Config is rig split, mode none,  with CAT keying.  Expected transmit times were observed and my data logger shows expected rig keyed duration.

I continue to be plagued by the problem that the rig is sometimes keyed but there is no modulation. Commander cannot be the cause of that problem.

73,
Andy k3wyc