Workspace in DXLab

Ted Boerkamp

Hello.....I have migrated over to DXLabs about a year ago and realized only now after seeing

emails about doing backups etc that I have never created a workspace within DXLab at all up to this

point. I am trying to read the help files but  I wanted to ask everyone what the benefits are

to creating a workspace? Can I still create a new workspace now?

I do have DXLabs creating an automatic backup file of my log when I close out the program but

is there a reason to save a copy of the working log file as well at the same time, as I read some are doing?

Any feedback is welcome.

Thank you for a great program!

73 Ted VE3SS