Re: DXK QSO distance

Andy k3wyc <a.durbin@...>

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 11:01 AM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ Which application was used to log this new QSO?
JTAlertX, and now I see what is happening.    I loaded the backup dxk log I had created before the distance computation and find that distance is populated, presumably by JTAlertX, for WSJT-X QSO for which a grid was logged.  I had not noticed this before as I didn't have distance displayed in the log page display.  The DXK distance computation would have refined the distance for confirmations that included a 6 character grid and hopefully would have come up with the same answer for 4 character grids.

Thanks and 73,
Andy, k3wyc