Re: DXK QSO distance

I wanted to know if my recent QSO with Mauritius Island was the longest distance QSO with my 40 m attic dipole. I followed the instructions <http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSODistance> to populate path with "S" and then computed the distances. It turned out that a previous QSO with Reunion was reported as being a couple of miles longer. Everything worked as I had expected.

Today I noticed that new QSO which include a grid show a path distance even though propagation/antenna/path is blank. How is path distance being computed for these QSO without needing me to set the path and force a distance compute? In other words - if the distance can be computed now then why wasn't it for all the previous QSO? Just curious, it's not a problem.

+ Which application was used to log this new QSO?