Re: Win 10 free upgrade

Danny Douglas

Thanks Bill.  Ill take a look.  I too, intend to wait as long as possible, but frankly, without the security updates, etc, from W7, Ill probably switch over at the last moment.  Was just glad to see it was still available.  I find some things on W10 that I cant do with W7, but have been happy with the latter, for years.  Now that MS has let us delay their mad upgrades for a month or so, I have put that into effect, and hope they dont just ignore it.  Without that, I have no problem with w10.

Danny

N7DC@...
Ex WN5QMX,WA5UKR,ET2US,ET3USA,SV0WPP,VS6DD,N7DC/YV5/G5CTB
QSL Bureau, DIRECT, LOTW Preferred, eQSL used but upload at a courtesy only, as do not use the system for awards.

On April 22, 2019 at 11:39 AM "Bill Stravinsky via Groups.Io" <k3wjv@...> wrote:

If you go to control panel - system, at the bottom of the info is "Windows Activation" which I believe is the key.  That is what I see in Win 7 which is what I have on 4 of my 5
pc's..  I have one laptop with Win 10 which I took the free upgrade from Win 8 which was a horrible OS, imo.  I will be using Win 7 until I am forced to upgrade.

Bill
K3WJV

Wish I could remember what I did with the W7 number issued 10 years ago.  sigh