Re: Win 10 free upgrade

Bill Stravinsky

If you go to control panel - system, at the bottom of the info is "Windows Activation" which I believe is the key.  That is what I see in Win 7 which is what I have on 4 of my 5
pc's..  I have one laptop with Win 10 which I took the free upgrade from Win 8 which was a horrible OS, imo.  I will be using Win 7 until I am forced to upgrade.

Bill
K3WJV

On Sunday, April 21, 2019, 1:50:04 PM EDT, Danny Douglas <n7dc@...> wrote:

Wish I could remember what I did with the W7 number issued 10 years ago.  sigh

N7DC@...
Ex WN5QMX,WA5UKR,ET2US,ET3USA,SV0WPP,VS6DD,N7DC/YV5/G5CTB
QSL Bureau, DIRECT, LOTW Preferred, eQSL used but upload at a courtesy only, as do not use the system for awards.