Re: PropView band selection

Andy k3wyc <a.durbin@...>

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 01:56 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ Before generating a "To the DX Station" prediction, specify the appropriate Takeoff angle and Power in the "Your Station" panel on the Main window's Parameters tab.
Seems a bit clumsy but, yes, that does work.  Wouldn't a Freq selection under the mode selection of Parameters/Conditions be more convenient?  The available choices would be Rig and all the bands that are populated in "frequency dependent settings".   Setting would default to Rig at program start.

However. given the number of replies to my original post,  I doubt there is enough interest to justify the effort.

73,
Andy, k3wyc