Re: Commander and N1MM

Yes - works just fine. It would be perfect if Commander would only pass the RIT reset command through to the connected transceiver via the secondary CAT port. Any chance of that?

+ That's a slippery slope. The purpose of Commander Secondary CAT port is to support frequency and mode tracking. If I extend this to better support N1MM for one transceiver model, I'll eventually have to extend it to support every transceiver model.

+ How would your needs not be satisfied by using the N1MM-DXKeeper bridge and letting N1MM exclusively control the transceiver?

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/N1MM-DXKeeper/index.htm>