Re: RE Win 10 free upgrade

Stan Gammons

After downloading the ISO from MS a few weeks back and using a Win 7 key, it worked for me.  I did the upgrade though, not a clean install.  Probably should have done a clean install.

73

Stan
KM4HQE

On 4/20/19 4:20 PM, Phil Cooper via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi all,

As far as I know, the free update IS still available, providing you have a valid Win 7 key.

You can download the Win10 package and use your Win7 key to activate it. The only condition is that you get the same version of Win10 as you have of Win7.

This is how I recently got a Win10 machine with my Win7 key.

73 de Phil GU0SUP