Re: WSJT-X version 2.0.1 is available

Thanks for your efforts. I am totally committed to your fine software. DX Labs is the last thing that would go from my shack. I am totally disgusted with Flex Radio/SmartSDR and will most likely revert back to V2.4X. If that fails, I will sell all my Flex equipment and go back to Icom where I probably should have stayed. Thanks again.

+ I suggest that you revert to v2 until we can determine why Commander isn't working correctly with v3 (without multiFlex). In my experience, making decisions while frustrated or angry is not a recipe for a good outcome.

+ My understanding is that reverting from SmartSDR v3 to v2 requires saving your settings, performing a factory reset, starting SmartSDR v2, and restoring your saved settings - but I'll defer to Eric KE5DTO of Flex.