Re: WSJT-X version 2.0.1 is available

K4PX K4PX

Hi Dave:

Thanks for your efforts.  I am totally committed to your fine software.  DX Labs is the last thing that would go from my shack.  I am totally disgusted with Flex Radio/SmartSDR and will most likely revert back to V2.4X.  If that fails, I will sell all my Flex equipment and go back to Icom where I probably should have stayed.  Thanks again.

Best,
Joe
K4PX

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 4:50 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

New issue with SmartSDR v3.0.1.9 as follows.  When I call a station on FT8 using WSJT-X of course and DX COmmander, when the 6400/Maestro MOX red light on Maestro and the red on/off 6400 button get "stuck on"...in other words they do not release and return to receive.  I have to press the MOX button on the Maestro a couple of times to stop the transmit mode.  HELP!

+ See

<https://groups.io/g/DXLab/message/185291.