Re: Win 10 ?????

KA9JAC

A clean install is the best thing to do.
When doing it as an update, you bring along all the garbage that has been collected over the years.
Even when not changing from 7 or whatever to 10, it is a good plan to occasionally do a clean install
just to clean out the trash.

On 4/19/2019 4:15 PM, n4qwf . wrote:
Thanks for all the comments. Sounds like a clean install would be the way to go. I will still likely wait until I have no choice but move to Win 10. When Dave says he is still holding on to Win 7 that sure impresses me.

When I got the Flex Radio I set it up using a computer that was built especially for the system. It has always preformed excellently. It has handled PowerSDR, DXLab, WSJT-X, N1MM all running at the same time without issue. I do not use it for email and other internet chores even though it is connected to my in house network and the internet.

I guess for now I will follow the advise "if it ain't broke don't fix it".

Thanks <<John N4QWF