Re: Sound Card Issue?

Thank you for following up.
Whenever WinWarbler or WSJT-X FT-8 is launched I get the message "unable to start sound card - Unknown Error (33)". I only get that message when the digital apps are started. I checked and made sure the audio output from the radio is not the problem and all is good. I am at a loss with this problem.

+ If you're getting the same error message from two entirely different applications, then likely the source of the error message is the soundcard driver. I suggest that you engage with the soundcard manufacturer.