Re: Win 10 ?????

Jim Miller, AB3CV

My opinion is that the Win10 wailing is wayyyyy overblown. I've updated or clean installed a half dozen machines to Win10 with no big issues. Occasionally need to reset a com port. Updates have never been a problem.

I have no idea why others seem so beset.

73

jim ab3cv

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 2:50 PM n4qwf . <N4QWF@...> wrote:
I have a Flex 5000 radio running on a Win7 computer. Due to the many post about Win 10 update issues I have been adamant about not allowing that computer to update to Win10. Now that the dust has settled I wonder if there are any on going issues. Things are working so nicely with PowerSDR and Dxlab and WSJT-X and N1MM and other software I sure would hate to create myself a mess.

Any reports are very appreciated.

73<<John