Re: DXLab Suite - SmartSDR help needed

Al Groff

Kent,
   As far as I know, a new V3 Flex can be downgraded to V2 at no additional cost.
AL, K0VM

On 4/19/2019 10:36 AM, Kent Olsen wrote:
Does anyone know if you purchase a new Flex radio with V3, is V2 included or do you have to purchase it?

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 7:39 AM Jeff Schwartz via Groups.Io <ki0kb=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
BTW Gary, V 2.49 worked just fine with all aspects of DXLabs. Additionally the changes I mentioned above in WinWarbler for v 3.0 were required for RTTY use. There are likely other things that may not work correctly in DX Labs with the new version but if so I haven’t noticed them at this point and they haven’t affected my operating.

Jeff Schwartz