PropView band selection

Andy k3wyc <a.durbin@...>

PropView can be be configured to have band specific parameters but it appears that these band specific parameters can only be invoked by setting the transceiver to the band of interest.    The user can select (in Parameters/Conditions) the mode to be evaluated  and that mode is not constrained to be the mode currently in use.   I would find it useful to be able to specify the band in Parameters/Conditions, or elsewhere,  so I can check conditions on another band without leaving the band I'm currently working.

How do other users review propagation for one band while working another?

73,
Andy, k3wyc