From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of w6de
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:38 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] "which enables DXKeeper to immediately identify QSOs whose confirmation would advance your award progress:"

It is addictive. There is always the next award. First mixed-DXCC, then SSB-DXCC, then Digital, then CW-DXCC. Then your next award: DXCC by Band which leads you to 5-Band DXCC which puts you well on the way to the DXCC Challenge, which starts at 1000 QSLs. In the end it'll keep you on the air for several years.

Good hunting,
Dave, w6de