From: Hugh Valentine
To: DXLab@groups.io
Sent: April 17, 2019 at 5:49 PM
Subject: [DXLab] What Computer Speed/Memory needed to fully and rapidly decode over 40 stations on a crowded band????

When a band is crowded with greater than 40 stations to decode I experience a delay of a couple of seconds to fill the screen in JTDX Alert.
Is this a function of CPU Speed or memory?
What is the minimum Chip speed/memory necessary to speed this screen fill?  Or is INet speed the limiting factor here???

I5 chip on my computer/8GB memory.....Would a SSD Drive help?  Or do I need a new computer?

any insight would help steer me in the proper direction.....

Val
N4RJ