Re: "which enables DXKeeper to immediately identify QSOs whose confirmation would advance your award progress:"

Jim McPhee

Dave,

Thanks again for taking the time to provide that explanation.

If I may go back to the original question, because it appears I did not explain myself very well:

For seven of these award families, DXKeeper provides Realtime Award Tracking (RAT) service, which enables SpotCollector <https://www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector>  to immediately identify active DX stations with whom a QSO would advance your award progress, and which enables DXKeeper to immediately identify QSOs whose confirmation would advance your award progress:"

SpotCollector does do that "Realtime", without having to run a filtered report, by displaying "Unworked DX Band or Mode" in one colored font, and "Unconfirmed DX" in another colored font.

Is there a way to configure DXKeeper to, in Realtime,  "immediately identify QSOs whose confirmation would advance your award progress", similar to the way that SpotCollector does?

73,

 Jim McPhee

Placitas, NM

W5ABA