Re: "which enables DXKeeper to immediately identify QSOs whose confirmation would advance your award progress:"

In the file:///C:/DXLab/DXKeeper/Help/Progress.htm page, there is a line that states”

For seven of these award families, DXKeeper provides Realtime Award Tracking (RAT) service, which enables SpotCollector <https://www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector> to immediately identify active DX stations with whom a QSO would advance your award progress, and which enables DXKeeper to immediately identify QSOs whose confirmation would advance your award progress:

This function is working perfectly, and has been for years, with Spot Collector based on my settings for ARRL DX Century Club (DXCC) <http://www.arrl.org/awards/dxcc/> . But I’ll be darned if I can figure out how to get DXKeeper to “to immediately identify QSOs whose confirmation would advance your award progress:”, and I’ve being looking very carefully through the settings and the Help Files.

+ On the Main window's QSL tab, set the "QSL Via" panel to cards or labels, and then click the "Add Needed" button; DXKeeper will populate the QSL Queue with each QSO whose confirmation would advance your award progress, as based on the objectives you've specified on the Configuration window's Awards tab. Load your printer with the appropriate media, and DXKeeper can then be directed to generate QSL cards or QSL labels requesting the needed confirmations, and envelopes or address labels to convey or route your outgoing QSL cards. For more information, see

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLing>