"which enables DXKeeper to immediately identify QSOs whose confirmation would advance your award progress:"

Jim McPhee

In the file:///C:/DXLab/DXKeeper/Help/Progress.htm page, there is a line that states”

For seven of these award families, DXKeeper provides Realtime Award Tracking (RAT) service, which enables SpotCollector to immediately identify active DX stations with whom a QSO would advance your award progress, and which enables DXKeeper to immediately identify QSOs whose confirmation would advance your award progress:

This function is working perfectly, and has been for years,  with Spot Collector based on my settings for ARRL DX Century Club (DXCC). But I’ll be darned if I can figure out how to get DXKeeper to “to immediately identify QSOs whose confirmation would advance your award progress:”, and I’ve being looking very carefully through the settings and the Help Files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jim McPhee
Placitas, NM
W5ABA