FT8 and DXLabs

Norman Heyen

Hi group,

Is there a simple set of instructions that I can use to for FT8? I have the ‘raw’ WSJT-X package working fine but obviously it doesn’t auto-fill contacts into DXKeeper.

What other packages are needed? And what needs to be configured to integrate everything so I can use SpotCollector and DXKeeper at least.

I read through the thread about “Late to the FT8 Party” but didn’t see what needed to be installed and how it needs to be configured for DXLab Suite. Is there a PDF or YouTube video that shows the basic steps and where all the pieces fit?

Thanks for the help,

Norman

KC9NVN