Re: "Aged" LoTW indications

Steve - N3SL

I have a light green for LoTW, and yellow for LoTW+eQSL.   XW3DT shows as light green.  The "normal" and "eQSL AG" are white.

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 7:19 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

No, I didn't.  And the "12 month" setting has been that way for years.

But, just did the recompute, and XW3DT still shows as a LoTW user.   Again, it's not critical.  Just curious, more than anything.

+ What background color appears in the Spot Database Entry for XW3DT?

+ In the "Background Colors" panel on the Configuration window's "Spot Database Display" tab, what colors are specified for Normal, LoTW, "eQSL AG" and "LoTW & eQSL AG"?