Re: illness prevents me from attending Visalia

Kent Olsen

Dave

Sorry to hear!!  Get well soon!

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 8:13 PM Kim Carr <k5tu@...> wrote:
I had a round of that stuff back in January. It was viral and antibiotics wouldn't touch it. Ultimately, my immune system had failed to eliminate it and I'd contracted a bacterial infection too.  Took me 3 trips to the doctor and about 6 weeks to feel human again. Sorry you are experiencing bronchitis.  The cough is the worst for me.  73 and get well soon.

Kim, K5TU

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019, 10:03:21 PM CDT, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

I have contracted a nasty case of bronchitis, and so will not be making the trip to the International DX Convention in Visalia this
week.

As a result, there will be no DXLab booth.

Björn SM7IUN has agreed to lead the DXLab Users Forum at 4 pm on Saturday with assistance from Dave W6DE; Ron KF7ZN has volunteered
to serve as scribe. If you're attending the convention, please join them in the San Joaquin room.