73
Kent
N6WT

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 7:15 AM Mike Rhodes <weightdn@...> wrote:
One developer is not going to get their attention. A few dozen irate customers WILL get their attention.

Mike / W8DN

On 4/2/2019 11:22 PM, Stan Gammons wrote:
Sounds like Dave needs to have an eyeball QSO with them at Visalia...

73

Stan
KM4HQE

On 4/2/19 9:11 PM, Andrew OBrien wrote:
While their products are very good , it is frustrating to see how they manage these types of issues . Similar to my inquiries about Dstar with a dongle plugged in to a Flex 6xxx stopped working after a software update . The availability of HF Dstar with a Flex was one factor in my purchase decision. A few months later the feature stopped working ,   my (and other ham’s ) inquiries mostly ignored. Two years later they still have not restored this capability .

Andy K3UK.

On Apr 2, 2019, at 8:59 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

I just received email from sales@... announcing that "SmartSDR v3 with multiFLEX is almost here", presumably because I am
the owner of a Flex 6500. A description of multiFlex is here:

<https://www.flexradio.com/multiflex/>

For months, I have been seeking status on correction of the "displaying or clearing lots of callsigns causes audio glitches" defect
in SmartSDR 2.4.9; a request for an update sent last week remains unanswered.

I have asked for a description of how an application Commander should use SmartLink to connect to a remote Flex 6XXX. The response
so far: "read our source code". I'm not going to spend hours ensuring that I fully understand Flex's source code because a Flex
developer can't be bothered to spend ~15 minutes properly documenting SmartLink.

Until the above issues are addressed, I will not make things worse by further extending DXLab to support new Flex functionality.