Re: DXCC, Channeng &Toplist Compare

Kent Olsen

Dave

Using the DXCC Credits Granted panel. If I select a qso that is not linked to a qso in my log and I click Link, I get a popup that says it can't determine if it was the credit was from a Hard QSL card or LotW. How can I tell which it was? I click on the Show Credit button and that brings up the LotW website and shows a QSL Card Detail. Does that mean it was by a Hard QSL Card??

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT

On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 12:46 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 11:40 AM, Kent Olsen wrote:

Under Check Progress; DXCC, Challenge &Toplist. I click Compare which brings up a window "DXKeeper DXCC Credit Comparison Status" it says "inspecting DXCC Credit Information". In the window, I see:
"DXCC Account # 1

Downloaded DXCC Credit information specifies no station callsigns
Downloaded DXCC Credit information's DXCC Award Credit Report table is empty"

Am I not suppose to see a list of discrepancies between my log and what is confirmed in LotW? What am I doing wrong?

+ Resolution: worked correctly after the correct DXCC Account Number was specified, and the "NORTH MACEDONIA" update was applied.