They will be at Visalia and Gerald is usually there. You could get you answer in person.

Kent
N6WT

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019, 10:17 Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
Months ago, I asked Flex personnel for a description of how to connect to a remote Flex transceiver via SmartLink. I have yet to
receive a response.

From: Randy Mather [mailto:RandyMather@...]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:37 AM
To: 'Dave AA6YQ'
Subject: Using DX Labs remotely with Flex

Hi Dave

I am learning the hard way that DX Labs isn't capable of working with SmartSDR running on a Laptop that is connecting to my Flex
6600 remotely.

I did see the article on your WIKI page by KB1VFU that gives information on how to connect DX Labs commander to a Flex remotely.

Haven't got that to work yet, but I am still working on it.

I was just wondering if anything has changed on this subject (remote connection of Commander with FLEX) since that was written. I
have seen some new releases of the SmartSDR and just asking if there is something new in those releases that helps.

Thanks for all you do on DX Labs. Definitely a great tool, or set of tools.

Randy - AJ7B

---
https://www.avg.com