Attempt to connect to LoTW failed: ResponseInfo = Cannot connect (12029)

Thomas Utesch

After using DX Labs successfully on Windows 10 (in a Parallels Virtual Machine running under MacOS High Sierra) I decided to move back to a working installation of DX Labs on Windows XP (in a separate virtual machine). Windows XP uses far less resources than Windows 10. I started Launcher in XP and updated the DX Labs applications. I then started DX Keeper and imported my log file from Windows 10. Everything works perfectly except when I try to sync QSOs or QSLs from LoTW. I can upload QSOs to LoTW just fine but downloading gives me the message "Attempt to connect to LoTW failed: ResponseInfo = Cannot connect (12029)." I consulted the documentation and made sure the issues outlined regarding Internet Explorer were not a problem. Any suggestions where else to look.

Thanks, Tom - KG2U