Re: New install DX Keeper unable to open the logfile

Good morning! Sorry to post a installation problem but I have not found a solution yet after reviewing the past posts.
I successfully loaded DXlauncher but I am stuck on DX Keeper. When DX Keeper opens , I get the ""no log open" message at the top.

+ There's no need to apologize. Reports of installation problems and defects are always welcome here.

c:\ DX lab\Dxkeeper\Database\WA5TXY.mdb,file does not exist

+ The above pathname includes spaces in unusual places:

- in the 3rd character

- in the 6th character

+ The errorlog indicates that you are running DXKeeper.exe from C:\DXLab

27-Feb-2019 15:32:43 > App.Path : C:\DXLab
27-Feb-2019 15:32:43 > Module : C:\DXLab\DXKeeper.exe

+ By default, the Launcher installs DXKeeper ins

C:\DXLab\DXKeeper\DXKeeper.exe

+ I assume that you using the DXLab Launcher to start DXKeeper. Please make a screen shot showing the "DXLab Apps" tab of the Launcher's Configuration window. Attach this screen shot to an email message, and send the email message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

+ Instructions for creating a screen shot are here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ScreenShots>

73,

Dave, AA^YQ