Re: PA bridge

I was just watching a You tube video and a reference was made to a DXlab app called PA bridge. The operator was using a Flex with a new 2kw kit amp. Does anyone know what app he refers to?

+ There is not DXLab application named "PA bridge". If someone else has developed an application with that name, I am unaware of it.

+ Some amplifiers with the ability to track the transceiver's frequency do so by monitoring the CAT messages between a transceiver control application (like Commander) and the transceiver. If your transceiver is connect to your transceiver via a direct USB connection (making the signals conveying the CAT commands and responses inaccessible), or if your amplifier does not understand your transceiver's CAT protocol, Commander's Secondary CAT Port can be used to provide frequency reports in a well-known CAT protocol (e.g. Kenwood), independently of the protocol used by the Primary transceiver.