Re: Backup app for W10 (Re: [DXLab] Windows 10 Blackscreen

Norman Heyen

Thanks for the clear explanation, I'll get this setup today. I've had a Dropbox account for years but seldom use it.
Thanks!
Norman

On February 25, 2019 at 4:10 PM Buck <RadioK4ia@...> wrote:

It has been a while since I did this but here goes:

Download Dropbox to your computer and register for the free account.
Then direct DxLab to do the backup to the Dropbox folder on your
computer. Dropbox will grab whatever is in the folder and back it up to
the cloud. You can go through the Dropbox app and delete old backups
periodically to clear it out.

You can earn more space by referring friends. If you have more than one
email address, you can earn more space by referring yourself.

Buck, k4ia
Honor Roll
8BDXCC
EasyWayHamBooks.com

On 2/25/2019 4:26 PM, Norman Heyen wrote:
Thanks Mike,
I thought there might be a way to save the backup directly to Dropbox. All I see is a directory path. I don't see a way to make the connection to Dropbox. Running DXK 14.8.5 if that matters.
I've got another app that has a menu item to save directly to Dropbox, not saving to a Dropbox folder on the desktop and all of that.
Norman
On February 25, 2019 at 3:05 PM "Mike, K9UW" <k9uw@...> wrote:

Hi Norman,

DXKeeper > Config > Log Tab > Backup folder panel

73,

Mike, K9UW
Amherst, WI