Re: wsjt-x reports stations, to SC, but cant find on WSJT band activity window

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/02/2019 11:54 am, Danny Douglas wrote:

For the past several days, I have seen SC spots (from my own wsjt program), and trying to track them down in the band activity window  on on wsjt, but they are not there.  Therefore I cannot double click and call the station on FT8.  Just now, a new country on 160 , LU5YF is spotted, same as the last two or three nights, but unless I can click them, I cant call them??   Anyone have any ideas?

N7DC

Are you sure their local spots and not spots entering SC from the Cluster?

de Laurie VK3AMA