Re: PSK31 signal strength

Rick Boswell

If you point me at a description of how to compute SNR for PSK signals, I will consider implementing it in WinWarbler.
Sorry, I am quite the novice at digital modes including PSK31. I note that other PSK31 software apparently computes and reports this as many of my QSOs provide such a report re my signal. I haven't yet paid enough attention to identifying the software with this capability but I'll now try to identify it.

I am new enough at this (about 6 weeks cumulative so far) not to have noticed a decline in PSK utilization. Is this the result of the stampede to FT8?

RB
K8EZB