PSK31 signal strength

Rick Boswell

New to PSK31 and still learning the ropes. Some of the stations I have worked provide a "signal strength" indication in the form of a S/N number in dB, which I find more meaningful than a subjective RST indication.  After searching here and reading the quote below (by Dave) is seems that those who provide this report are not using Win Warbler software. Any chance this feature will be incorporated into WW in the near future?

Neither the signal quality nor the signal strength numbers are referenced to any absolute scale, so I did not provide macrosubstitution commands for them.

RB
K8EZB