Re: DX Commander Main VFO Display

Joe Subich, W4TV

The highlight indicates which digit will be changed
your relocation activated the mouse wheel.

On 2019-02-12 8:48 AM, k8grr@... wrote:
I just completely disassembled, moved and reassembled  my station (within the same shack). This morning I noticed that there is a dash mark " - " appearing above the last DX Commander main VFO character. I imagine that this is a configuration issue but so far i have been unable to figure out what this means and what is causing it. Any insight wold be appreciated.
Thanks,
Brian, K8GRR