PstRotator / DXkeeper combo - antenna rotating in reverse direction

Paul&Tracy Richards

Hello All

I am using PSTrotator with DXlab as my tracker.
Before setting up dxview as my tracker I was simply using PSTRotator stand alone and the antenna would rotate in the correct direction.
Now that I have switched to DXview as my tracker the antenna wants to get to the selected antenna direction by swinging through the south - ie if the antenna is currently resting at 310 degrees and I want to rotate to 315 degrees it will not just move the 5 degrees but instead will rotate in the reverse direction down through 300, 290 etc and try to go around a full 360 degree rotation to get to 305.
Not sure if this is a PSTrotator issue or a dxlab issue or just my stupidity but will post to PSTrotator forum if no info on the problem can be found here

Cheers and Thanks
Paul - vk4ma