Re: the first ever DXLab Users Forum...

Peter Jordahl

Dave,
Sounds great; only wish I could attend.

Is there any plan to include your review and summarize the "techniques, critique, and suggested improvements" in a document that can be shared with those of use unable to attend? Since the major sunspot decline I have not been as active on DX and hence have not followed all the recent improvements.
Have been using DXLabs since shortly after its introduction, and now have CW 7BDXCC due in significant part to the record keeping of DXKeeper and use of SpotCollector.

Thanks for all your help in past, present and future.
73
Pete K5GM

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019, at 4:34 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
...will be held at the International DX Convention in Visalia CA on
Saturday April 13th at 4 pm PDT. I will start off by presenting
a ~10 minute review of the major enhancements since Visalia 2017, after
which the floor will be open for sharing techniques,
critique, and suggested improvements.

There will also be a DXLab booth in the exhibit hall, which will be open
Friday afternoon and all day Saturday.

If you can attend, I'd love to meet you in person!

<http://www.dxconvention.com/>

Pete Jordahl, K5GM
k5gm@...