Re: IOTA confirmed contacts not showing up in progress reports

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 01:26 PM, Ron Wilcox wrote:
Have just joined IOTA and looking at my contacts to see what awards I qualify for, but I have run in to a problem. I have looked in the documentation and in previous posts and could not find the information I need, any help to point me in the right direction would be appreciated. When I run my progress and real time reports for the IOTA award, the report sometimes shows my unverified or unconfirmed  worked contacts and other times shows my confirmed contacts for the islands. For example I have about 8 different contacts with the canary islands, about half are confirmed but the report only shows one of my unconfirmed contacts. When I look at my other reports (e.g. DXCC ) they show my confirmed contacts and only show unconfirmed if that is all there is for the award. Not sure what I am missing but the report skips some of my confirmed contacts. As so many others have said on here, it is probably something simple that with one click I can fix, but it has eluded me so far.Thanks again.

Resolution: QSOs confirmed via LoTW do not "count" for IOTA awards.