Re: OT - Windows 10

ART W2NRA

Hi Peter,

Thanks you for the reply.

I didn’t make myself clear.  I was referring to when I shut down my computer.  Not when a Windows update shuts it down and reboots.

When I shut down my computer and have left apps open (Like Microsoft Excel or Word) then the next time I start that app I have to figure out which “Recovered” file  is the one I want.

I just want Windows 10 to remind me that I left a program running before it shuts, like Windows 7 or earlier versions of Windows 10 did. My monitor is almost 3 feet wide. It’s easy to miss a highlighted Icon on the taskbar.

73, Art, W2NRA