Re: WW Broadband decode question

Rick Boswell

Dave,

As the architect of Channel Monitor, what can you say about how Channel Monitor works that might cause problems with Norton or other security software? From the outside looking in and from a great distance, it would seem that CM is dealing with digital audio coming from the radio and not from an external network. I am no doubt oversimplifying due to ignorance, but curious.

Note that everything else I have done with DXL suite has worked (apparently) perfectly with Norton. Suggests that there is something in the way CM works (not saying something wrong) that makes it not entirely compatible with some security software. IOW, works with some but not with others.

RB