Re: FT8 Spots in SpotCollector??

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 1/02/2019 3:06 am, w2eck wrote:
they are only appearing in my copy of SpotCollector- so may see how they might help.

Paul
w2eck
Paul,

JTAlert SpotCollector spots are only local, they never leave SpotCollector, that is they never reach the DX Cluster for the world to see.

SpotCollector spots are useful for those who may have JTAlert alerts turned off,  or don't use the alerts at all. SpotCollector will generate its own alerts if the incoming spots satisfy one or more of your Award chasing needs enabled in DXKeeper. For example, I routinely run with JTAlert audio alerts turned off but still get notified by SpotCollector when there is a new DXCC decode on the Band I am monitoring.

de Laurie VK3AMA