No spots on SpotCollector with new computer

Jim Sjoberg

Two days into this and at a loss.
My old computer hard drive has been failing. I needed an upgrade, bought a new computer, installed DxLab from scatch, and transferred files and databases.
I brought up each configuration screen on the old computer and put in every parameter and number to match. I have spots on each of the website windows for the spot sources, but nothing showing up on Spotcollector. Just a blank tan screen. I don't know if by copying the files over from the old computer blocked or changed something or if and item is missing, but two full days into this and run out of ideas.

Jim, AG9S