Re: Unexpected SC Behavior.

Robie

Dave,

Thanks for the explanation.  My expectation was that I should see 9L as needed on 40m CW because I have not worked 9L on 40m CW.  I'll spend a bit of time to better understand the logic used.

Thanks for the support,

Robie - AJ4f

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 7:50 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
* more AA6YQ comments below

Information requested:

DXCC Sierra Leone

Mixed Status verified, sought

40M status not needed (9LY1JM worked before)

CW status verified shought

I have 9L Verified on 17m CW.

*  If you have DXCC credit for 9L on 17m CW, then your earlier declaration have you haven't worked 9L on CW is incorrect.

* Since you have worked 9L on 40m and have DXCC credit for 9L on CW, a QSO with 9L on 40m CW will not advance your DXCC award progress. That's why SpotCollector correctly does not identify 9LY1JM on 40m CW as "needed".

        I have worked 9L stations on 40 meter Phone and Digital.  I have not confirmed either of these.  I have not worked 9L on CW.   9LY1JM is on 40 M CW and has been spotted on several DX clusters.  I am running SC and have the NEED filter selected, however 9LY1JM does not show up in the window.  When I remove the need select 9LY1JM is in black.

        I am expecting 9LY1JM to show in the SC window in RED when I have the NEED filter selected.

        + Please right-click a Spot Database Entry for 9LY1HM on CW, and select the "Display Award Tracking for 9LY1HM" command.

        + In the "Realtime Award Tracking for 9LY1HM" window, what is shown as the CW status for each award?